WHY PAY MORE
Full Service Real Estate Brokerage
Owner Services ...
- Evaluating the Rent-ability of a property
- Establishing a monthly rental price, security deposits and other applicable fees
- Advertising the property For Rent - For Sale
- Screening prospective Tenants (including credit & background checks)
- Preparing and signing leases - Collecting rents, deposits and other fees
- Arranging for timely maintenance and necessary repairs
- Paying selected expenses of the property
- Maintaining records of income to the owner - Disbursing excess income to the owner
- Inspecting the property periodically (Very Important)
- Serving as the owner’s agent in dealing with tenants, buyers and various service providers
- Recommending improvements to the property that enhance its value
- We have our own Maintenance Crew and Vendor List Don't get stuck with high cost of repairs. No Service Call Fees
- There are no hidden charges. There are no charges for postage, telephone calls, bill payment, or monthly statements.
John Povlitz III has over 25 years of property management experience. John, a Licensed Real Estate Broker and a Licensed Community Association Property Manager, is a skilled negotiator with a sharp eye for detail. His "easy to do business with" attitude allows for a comfortable working relationship with property owners and at the same time, he will be certain that your property is well managed to allow you the best possible return on your investment.
Mr. Povlitz is responsible for overseeing the operational leadership for Jerome property management residential, commercial and multi family portfolio. John also has an extensive background in all areas of hotel operations, conversions, renovations and a track record of delivering returns on investments.
Mr. Povlitz has led and managed operations for large and complex portfolios of nationally branded hotels and held numerous key leadership positions in various aspects of hotel operations throughout his career. Mr. Povlitz attended Brevard Community College in Cocoa Beach Florida and the University of Tampa in Tampa Florida where he studied business and accounting. John has a State of Florida LCAM (licensed community association manager) license and has attended numerous courses in operations, human resources, risk management, budgeting and revenue management.
Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
LCAM Licensed Community Association Manager
Michigan Real Estate License